Phi Kappa Psi VA Beta is now available on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow us and register for updates.
John Paul Cimina '02 Named Top Naval Flight Officer
March 15, 2010
Phi Psi Brother Killed By Roadside Bomb in Afghanistan
November 16, 2009
- Cabo Alpha Leadership Conference
Cabo San Lucas, MX
April 12-19, 2014
Phi Kappa Psi Virginia Beta
Founded on March 3, 1855, the Virginia Beta chapter of Phi Kappa Psi is celebrating its 158th year of excellence throughout the 2012-2013 school year. It was the first fraternity chapter established at Washington College and was the third chapter of Phi Kappa Psi founded. We encourage alumni to stop by the House at 301 East Washington Street whenever you're in town.
VA Beta 1855 Fund
About the Virginia Beta 1855 Campaign Fund:
Over its 150-year history, Virginia Beta has established itself as the oldest and most prestigious fraternity at Washington and Lee University, and has produced a leading group of gentlemen year after year.
As members of the VA Beta Chapter, we encourage each alumnus to get involved in the Phi Kappa Psi community and continue fostering a sense of brotherhood. Presently, we have finalized renovation plans with a focus on bringing our chapter house at 301 East Washington Street into the 21st Century. Our goal is to renovate the chapter room, living room, and basement, as well as make aesthetic changes to the chapter house’s exterior. These renovations will improve the functionality of the chapter house by improving spaces for chapter meetings, studying, and recreation. Above all, these improvements will help us continue successfully recruit new members.
In order to achieve our goal, we are beginning a capital campaign with a goal of $150,000. We feel that obtaining a financial backing from our alumni is crucial to the success of our fraternity. With that in mind, we are asking for you to consider a tax-deductible contribution to the VA Beta chapter of Phi Kappa Psi. The contribution will go towards the Virginia Beta 1855 Campaign Fund.
1855 Campaign Fund Plan:
The following phases illustrate the plan to update the chapter house:
- Phase 1: Renovation and modernization of the Chapter Room, living room, and basement to better suit the needs of the active members.
- Phase 2: Refurnishing the Chapter Room, living room, and basement.
- Phase 3: New landscaping in the front yard to revitalize the exterior of the chapter house.
Steps to Donate to the VA Beta 1855 Campaign Fund:
- Visit the Phi Kappa Psi Nationals website by going to the following link: https://www.pkpfoundation.org/GivingBack/Donations/Donations.aspx or by clicking on the Donate to Phi Psi button above.
- Select your gift amount and type.
- Select the Virginia Beta 1855 Campaign Fund under the “How to Use Your Gift” tab.
- Follow the next 3 pages on the Nationals website and enter your personal information.
- Lastly, submit your gift!
Please contact our Treasurer, Robert Allan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 827-8993 if there are any questions about donating to the VA Beta 1855 Campaign Fund.
For information about Phi Kappa Psi, please contact the brothers below:
- Jim Clark '84, 973-793-7737, email@example.com
- Tom Lovell '91, 540-458-8467, firstname.lastname@example.org